Friday, January 27, 2012

Weekend Prep

Today was filled with necessary errands to prepare for a busy weekend at home.  Jim and I are doing a few Atelier renovation and organization projects. 
There was zero tatting in the Piney Woods this morning & afternoon, however, I do plan to work on that pesky pendant design this evening.

Sorry for the short post that is totally missing any new eye candy- I simply have no excuse.
Stay tuned next week for the next giveaway event and a new free pattern or two.

Have a wonderful weekend doing whatever makes your soul sing.  Until next week~
Happy Tatting!

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I day from tatting just gives the brain a rest and then can come back refreshed with new mojo
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel,

    I have received the New Year Giveaway today, it is beautiful and I will wear the pendant with pride. Thank you.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete