Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Be My Valentine Winners

Good morning, dear readers!  It's a gorgeous day in the Piney Woods and it's even better because I get to announce the winners in the "Be My Valentine" event:
Winner Number One:  SpareMomentsStitching
Wins first choice!
Winner Number Two:  CarolynK
Wins second choice!
Winner Number Three:  DaleMarie
Wins the last goody!

Congratulations to all!  Please contact me with your choice of prize and pertinent information.  Many, many thanks to ALL who commented.  I love sharing goodies with you all appreciate all the kind words.

I promised you some new eye candy yesterday and here it is:


These cute 18mm Czech art glass buttons are breathtaking!  I could not get an image to do them justice.  There are 6 of these little beauties waiting to be tatted into something marvelous.


These are the different colors of size 8 Valdani pearl cotton that arrived yesterday.  I LOVE peachy/rusty colors.  The light green is pretty as well, and I adore the "Mauve Orchid" color- it is one of my favorites.


These are the silks.  I love the Valdani silk thread!  It tats beautifully and the colors are gorgeous.

Well, I am off to play in the Piney Woods with my new thread & buttons.  Congratulations to our winners, again, and may you all have a fantastic day doing whatever it is that makes your soul sing!
Until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!







3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your new creations!! Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to the winners, your giveaway are lovely and mine was so beautiful.

    Gorgeous thread cant wait to see what you do with it.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. The buttons looks beautiful and I look forward to seeing what you create with them.
    Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete