Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pendant In Progress

This morning started off great.  I got up and had some time to get a bit of tatting done before the daily household activities began.  Good thing, because as I was on my way home from taking the kid to school, I was rear-ended while stopped at a red light.  My Jeep seems to be okay, but I'm still VERY shook-up.  My tatting tension is ridiculous!!!  I think I'll leave the tatting needles alone today and try again tomorrow morning.
Well, here is what I started on earlier:


What do you think of this pendant-in-progress?  I'm using the same Valdani pearl cotton that I used on the "Awaiting Spring" pendant.  This colorway is becoming a favorite.

I'm going to take a couple more Advil and lay down for a bit before going to pick-up Jocie.  Sorry for the short post, but I'm having a stressful day.  Tomorrow is bound to be much better.  Until then~
Happy Tatting!



4 comments:

  1. Oh, my ... take care of yourself. Sorry to read about your vehicle accident.

    As for your tatting, the Valdani color is charming. Will be another successful tatting project ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel peaceful and relaxed soon!! :)
    Tatting will wait patiently. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're okay! Take it easy for a while.
    Love the pendant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about the accident, and I hope that you will be alright. Very pretty pendant, Rachel. I have a spool of Sulky that has a similar colorway as your Awaiting Spring. I think that the Sulky color is Heathers.

    ReplyDelete