Monday, February 27, 2012

Working on More Jewelry Foundations

I have spent the morning tatting up various foundations and components for some larger pieces.

The first image is the foundation for a larger pendant:


This Valdani pearl cotton in P6 "Rusted Orange" works up nicely.  I used Swarovski bicone accents in "Copper Rose" and "Crystal AB".

The other motif I tatted using 12 wt. Sulky Blendables.  I can't find the color number on the spool, but hope to find it later.


This is the first of  7 motifs I have to make for Jocelin's bracelet.  It is accented with a 5.5 mm freshwater pearl and size 15 rocailles in "Rust".

There are a few other foundations I've been playing with- and one that I may post later this week as a FREE pattern, so keep your eyes open for another goody.

Well, I am off to tat more of the mini-motifs for Jocie's bracelet.  Have a great day and until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!






3 comments:

  1. Really great looking designs and colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, your creations are lovely. I'm looking forward to seeing the bracelet finished. I know it will be fabulous. Karen in OR

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, your work is so beautiful, I love the colour and was it a button or bead in the middle. I know that the next creation will be beautiful.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete