Friday, March 16, 2012

Fabric Yoyos

A few weeks ago, I purchased some adorable charm squares:


I love the colors used in Fig Tree quilt fabrics!  They are what I use in most of my tatting work.
So, last night, I dug out my Clover yoyo maker templates and did a few yoyos.


There will be more yoyo making today, followed by adding tatting and antique shell buttons to the yoyos.  I hope to have a few new "pretties" to share with you next week!

AND
I will be posting an Easter event next week, too, so be sure to keep your eyes open for the next event!

Well, I'm going to put Lonesome Dove in the dvd player and spend the day making yoyos and playing.  Have a wonderful weekend doing whatever makes your soul sing! 
 Until next week~
Happy Tatting!





3 comments:

  1. Clover templates are so much fun! Enjoy your yo yo makers and embellishing. Looking forward to seeing what you end up with ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your yo yo's are looking lovely,

    The earring patterns will be on my blog tomorrow, thank you for letting me put the shuttle instructions on my blog, I love the earrings they are so neat and lovely pattern
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lonesome Dove has been seen more than a few times in our house. Looking forward to seeing results of your playing. Karen in OR

    ReplyDelete