Thursday, May 10, 2012

Valdani Display

After much pinning and adjusting, I finally got the display board arranged to my liking.


I have had a VERY difficult time getting a good image of the entire thing!!!
Sorry for the glare and lack of quality of the image.  Oh, well... some days the outdoor light just will not cooperate.
Here is a detail image of a few pieces on the board:


The velveteen background catches everything.  I lint rolled this sucker countless times!  Still, it was a fun project and
 I hope Dana at Valdani is pleased with the display and that they will have a great show next weekend in Kansas City with lots of thread sales.  I truly do love their threads!

It is time for a hot oil manicure after all of that pinning and tweaking.  I'm off to pamper my hands for a while.  Have a great day & until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!


4 comments: