Friday, May 18, 2012

WIP

I have been busy tatting away on a piece that will be shared with you next week.  The prototype is complete and I have identified the areas to tweak.  Now, I am busy tatting the piece in Valdani size 8 pearl cotton, color M24 "Water Reflections" and am using size 11 Czech seed beads (silver lined sky blue) for accents. I'll give you a peak at the very beginning of the design:


I took this image early this morning before completing the foundation motif.  Check out Monday's post for the finished piece and FREE pattern!

I feel the need to do another giveaway.  Who is up for another event?  I'll be announcing the details late next week, so comment on this post to let me know what kind of goodies you'd like this time- an original couture tatting piece, thread, buttons, beads, a mix of goodies- you name it and I'll see what I can come up with.

Don't forget to go by the International Spring Quilt Market if you're in the Kansas City area!  Valdani has some of my work featuring their wonderful threads on display.

Well, this piece isn't going to tat itself, so I'd better get back to it.  May you have a fantastic weekend doing whatever makes your soul sing!  Until next week~
Happy Tatting!



No comments:

Post a Comment