Friday, June 22, 2012

Champagne Pearl Filigree Pin

After the aggravation of adding beads to the latest cameo, I decided to go ahead & tackle the gold filled filigree pin.



This particular pin is very sturdy and I thought it would look neat to add two rows of champagne pearls.  As I plan to tat in between the pearl rows as well as around the exterior, I spaced the pearls out a little further than I typically would.  At the moment, I am debating which Valdani Luxury Pearl Silk to use- "Earth Silk", "Subtle Elegance" or "Icy Leaves".

What are you doing this weekend, dear readers?  I plan to have a blissfully quiet weekend full of tatting and perhaps a little crochet.  Whatever you are doing, may you have a marvelous time!
Until next week~
Happy Tatting!



1 comment:

  1. Looking good so far, I am wondering how you are going to tat between the pearls.
    You asked what am I doing this weekend, well between the rain drops, I have another craft fair only after years of going to this one, the organiser has decided without a word to change the hours of opening and I only found out last night by e-mail, one rather angry husband at the moment calling her a few words.
    Have a lovely weekend, I look forward to seeing your efforts.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete