Monday, June 18, 2012

New Tatting Environment Goodies

Friday was a very busy, yet productive day.  Joceln and I accomplished all of our Father's Day shopping in short order, went to an estate auction (you'll get to see those treasures tomorrow), shopped at our favorite local shop, had a fabulous lunch and managed to fit in some quiet mama/daughter time at home.

While shopping at the Chartreuse Pear, I found some wonderful new goodies to enhance my tatting environment:


Pictured above is a spiral bound note book with the quote:  "Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.~Wordsworth"  The inner paper is old looking, lined on one side and blank on the other.  It is perfect for taking pattern notations and sketching out ideas.  Brenda always has the most interesting and inspiring goodies and treasures in her store!  I will be doing a blog feature on her store in the very near future, but if you'd like to check out some of what she has to offer, click over to the Chartreuse Pear on facebook. Brenda and her son, Travis, are working on a new website and possibly a blog, so keep you eyes peeled for some awesome vintage inspired treasures!


I am still sniffing the "Black Moss" candle I purchased and the "French Kiss" hand cream by TokyoMilk is marvelous!  Brenda also carries the Lollia line (which has another great hand cream).

Each time I visit the Chartreuse Pear, I am visually and artistically stimulated in the best possible way.  It is rare for me not to leave with a little something to enhance my tatting environment!

Well, I had better get back to work on the Romance collection.  Think I'll light the "Black Moss" candle, limber up and condition my hands with the TokyoMilk and tat the day away!
Until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!






1 comment: