Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Pearl & Swarovski Foundations

I have been busy putting together a few foundations to add tatting to:


These are some I did on Sunday, but I have done MANY more since.  This general configuration, which is inspired by antique cultured pearl circle brooches, will serve as the foundation of the "Eternity Pendants" from my Romance of the Piney Woods couture tatting collection.  Several pendant patterns will be available in August, so keep an eye out for upcoming announcements!

What Summer tatting projects are you working on, dear readers?  Leave a comment and let me know what you are up to.  I love to know what my readers are interested in.  It helps me to provide better FREE patterns and events!

The pearls and Swarovskis are calling me, so I had better get back to the Atelier.  May you have a wonderfully creative day & until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!

3 comments:

  1. I love the look of your pearl and Swarovski foundations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your foundations look wonderful and I am sure the tatting will be as lovely as the foundations.

    You ask what I am going to tat this summer, the peacock, baby booties and next week three gifts as per my blog last week re the PIF. Plus some snowflakes and anything else that pops up

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. My beautiful prize shows up today!!! Was so excited that I quit doing my homework!!! Thank you for the extra tatted pendant as well. I am totally going to match my mother of the bride dress to it!!!

    ReplyDelete