Monday, June 11, 2012

Romance Sneak Peek

As many of you know, I am working on a body of original, one-of-a-kind couture tatted art called Romance of the Piney Woods.  Here is a little peek at one of the pieces:

This work is my original COPYRIGHTED work.  It may not be reporduced in any manner!!!

This is the June Romance brooch.  It's base is a vintage 12K rolled gold filled filigree pin that is enhanced with teal freshwater pearls, grey AB Swarovski bicones and tatting (in fabulous size 8 Valdani pearl cotton in color M30).  This piece will be available for purchase on my Piney Woods Atelier website in late July when the entire collection will be posted.

A pattern collection based upon my original artwork will be available in August.

Well, I guess I had better get back to work.  There's a heap of stuff awaiting me in the Atelier!  May you have a great day & until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!




4 comments:

  1. I think "June Romance" may have a new home even before the official premiere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful piece, I love the colour, do you think it will get in your shop before its snapped up. I think June romance is a nice name.

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete