Friday, September 7, 2012

Accident Report

Good morning, dear readers!
I had a bit of an accident yesterday.  While unloading the dishwasher, I slashed open a finger on a very sharp paring knife.  As you can imagine, I was not able to tat due to the fact that it hurt, bled whenever I bumped it and the bandaid did not want to stay put.  I'm feeling a bit better now, but have no idea how much tatting I'll be able to do this weekend.  Sorry to wimp out on you, but my finger says it needs to heal before I pick up the tatting needle.
 
 Since tatting will be VERY limited this weekend, I plan to watch the Louisiana Tech football game Saturday and the New Orleans Saints game on Sunday.  Hope you have a wonderful weekend and until next week~
Happy Tatting!


3 comments:

  1. Oh dear, there is a lesson to everyone who uses a dishwasher don't put sharp knives in where you can't see them.
    I really hope you finger gets better soon and you can start to tat again
    Have a lovely relaxing weekend at least you can put on paper new ideas for designs.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Digitally challenged? Oh no! Heal quickly! I miss the daily pic!
    Fox : ))

    ReplyDelete
  3. ouch!! wishes for speedy healing are coming your way

    ReplyDelete