Thursday, October 18, 2012

Autumn Valdani Silks

Good morning, dear readers!
It is getting more and more fall-like down here.  The mornings are starting out nice and cool in the 50 degree range, but it warms up to the mid-70s, so really, I guess we're just getting a hint of Autumn.  It still makes me want to tat in gorgeous, rich colors.  Here are some fabulous Valdani Luxury Pearl Silk spools in some of my favorite Autumn colors:
 
 
Pictured from the bottom up are:
S534, S780, S153, S5100, & S513.
I am tatting with these colors and a few others at the moment.  They are so pretty and tat up smoothly with very little twisting (unlike some other silks)- I just love them!
Click on the Valdani logo link to the right on the blog to get your Valdani pearl cotton & luxury pearl silk.
 
You may have noticed that I've not posted much in the way of my tatting projects.  Well... I am working on another collection of OOAK pieces and will be debuting them on the blog soon.  Please be patient and I will gladly post LOTS of new eye candy very soon.
 
There is quite a bit of work to do in the Atelier today.  Jim and I are planning on spending Friday in the woods cleaning up and working on the tatting shanty, so I had better get plenty of work done today.  Perhaps I'll have a little sneak peek for you tomorrow- who knows!
 
Well, Lily Fey & I are off for our run.  Take care & until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!
 
 


2 comments: