Friday, October 26, 2012

Square Component, Part 2

Good morning, dear readers!
 
The re-doing is slowly starting to work out the way I envisioned it in my mind.  I hope to have some new pieces to share with you very soon!
 
I also did a bit more on the square component:
 
 
What should I add to the center?  Frothy, picot laden tatting or some pearls and beading?  Perhaps a vintage shell button?  What do you think?
 
I have also been working on the gorgeous Juliana brooch, but it is taking a while as it takes time to VERY carefully weave and pull through the silk thread to the various anchor points.  It is looking good, so far, and I hope to share the finished piece next week.  Let's hope it continues to tat up smoothly!
 
Well, I have got to get ready for the weekend.  We have a number of family activities/get-togethers going on and I doubt I'll get much tatting time in.  May you have a marvelous weekend and until next week~
Happy Tatting!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I like your square motif I think I might leave it as it is.

    Have a lovely weekend, I hope is warmer where you are than here we have a bitter north wind, it's cold dark and has been raining they it's going to get colder.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything you add to that is going to look awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete