Monday, January 21, 2013

Family Day

Winter Blossoms
Good afternoon, dear readers!
Hope you are enjoying the holiday.  We are spending the day as a family doing various things around the house.  Jim & I have been busy preparing for the upcoming growing season in the yard and garden.  We've trimmed all of the fruit trees in the orchard, sprayed them with dormant oil & drug the trimmings to the brush pile in the edge of the woods.  I tackled some of my roses.  There are a LOT more rose bushes to go, though.  Jim is in the process of testing the garden soil.  He is teaching Jocelin how to test it and what to add to get the soil in optimum condition for planting.  I expect he'll be plowing within the next couple of weeks.
 
I am still playing around with the pendant center and have not decided which way to go yet, but will get that done this evening & up on the blog tomorrow.  I plan to spend some more time in the yard with my darlins before settling in my tatting chair.
 
Have a wonderful day & until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!


No comments:

Post a Comment