Thursday, January 24, 2013

Feeling Better

Winter Blossoms
Good afternoon!
I feel much better today.  Things are on a more even keel.  I did a little bit of tatting yesterday:
 
 
This is Winter Blossom Motif No. 4 done in size 8 Valdani Pearl Cotton O 545 (Primitive White).  I am adjusting some of my counts on the outer rounds to form a slight variation.  This afternoon I plan to finish this one up and start on another Winter Blossom motif that has been floating around in my head.
 
Well, I had better run.  I've got an appointment with a client shortly.  Have a wonderful day & I hope to have some nice eyecandy to share tomorrow.  Until then~
Happy Tatting!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. The color is so nice on this one. It is a color that I would have trouble envisioning without seeing it tatted. : )

    ReplyDelete