Friday, January 25, 2013

WB Motif No. 4 Primitive White Variation

Winter Blossoms
Good afternoon, dear readers!
I did not forget to post, I just have had a busy day.  This gal had to get her hair cut and run some serious errands.
 
Here is the finished Winter Blossoms Motif No. 4 variation done in "Primitive White" size 8 Valdani Pearl Cotton:
 
 
I am debating on what I should use as a center accent.  A carved MOP shank button, an Akoya pearl, or a Swarovski rondell?  What do you think?  Let me know.
 
Another Winter Blossom motif is in the design phase and I hope to have it up on the blog Monday.
Well, I had better run and get my beauty bath.  Jim is taking me out on a date tonight & I want to be ready to go when he gets home.  May you have a wonderful weekend full of tatting goodness!  Until Monday~
Happy Tatting~
 
 


3 comments:

  1. That is a stunning pendant!!! :) I love how the design worked out!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant and I think it looks wonderful as it is,
    Lovely colours
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way it is and love all the designs. Learning to needle tat but my end results does not look like yours.

    ReplyDelete