Tuesday, February 26, 2013

iPhone Difficulties & Such

Romantique
Good morning, dear readers!
Boy, did I have a full day yesterday!!!  Jocelin was/is having serious allergy problems as the pollen counts are so high- she was home with me.  Then my iPhone camera locked-up AGAIN.  We purchased new iPhone 5s about 2 weeks ago.  Mine has always had a bit of a problem with the camera function.  Well, as I was about to take images of another FREE pattern, it totally locked-up and would only show a closed shutter.  I took it to the AT&T store and they kindly helped me contact Apple to fix the problem.  The only thing is I'll be without my trusty iPhone for 3-5 days.  I do appreciate the service from the store manager.  She was very conscientious, professional and kind.  Thank you Ms. Celeste!
 
It is not as though I do not have plenty of digital cameras.  I do love to play with my DSLRs, but have become spoiled to the iPhone camera & apps for all of my web imaging needs.  Guess I'll have to improvise, adapt and overcome.  Jocelin has offered me the use of her iPhone camera for the time being.  Isn't she sweet?!?
 
I also had to reschedule Rosie Fey's vet appointment due to all of the iPhone and sick kid drama.  Rosie will get her general check-up tomorrow morning.  She is quite a little character.  The toy lamb & duck are her favorites.  She brings them to me and demands to be played with.  If she is ignored, she lets loose a bark and gives me a most reprimanding look.  I look forward to watching her little personality emerge.
 
The Atelier is waiting with lots of work so I'd better get busy.  I'll try to have more eye candy up for your enjoyment tomorrow- especially if I finish the next antique cameo.  It is coming along nicely, if I do say so myself.  Have a great day and until Wednesday~
Happy Tatting!


No comments:

Post a Comment