Thursday, February 21, 2013

Rained Out

Romantique
Good morning, dear readers!
It is pouring down rain in the Piney Woods.  Again.  And is supposed to continue all day.
While this is fine weather for playing in my Jeep, it is not conducive to taking images of my work. I have a couple of pieces to share, but would like good natural light conditions to help catch the subtleties of the colors used.  I guess this will be a day for me to retreat into the Atelier and work on more projects- especially the embroidery/tatting/beading one.
 
Well, I am off to make a cup of hot cocoa, light some candles and pick a playlist for tatting in the Atelier.  Have a great day & until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!


1 comment:

  1. Playlist for Tatting? What kinds of things do you enjoy listening to when you tat? Does it vary with designing and with implementing design? Any particular genre of music more inspiring than others for you?

    ReplyDelete