Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Romantique Motif No. 2

Romantique
Good morning, dear readers!
It is a super-thick, foggy morning in the Piney Woods.  Taking the kid to school was rather hazardous as we could barely see the traffic lights.  The light outdoors finally got to a brightness where I could take some decent images.  Here is "Romantique Motif No. 2" -
 
 
This motif was tatted on a vintage 4-hole button with Valdani Luxury Pearl Silk in S204 and is accented with a large Akoya button pearl, burgundy Czech seed beads and antique pearl seed beads.  When the weather is not so humid, I plan to adhere this motif to a bobby pin for Jocelin.  It will look beautiful in her dark golden blonde hair.
 
 
Here is another view of the motif.  I may add more rounds, then again, I may not.  It depends upon what Jocelin wants- she requested a pretty hair accent for her Valentine's Day treat.
 
I am still working on various other projects using the vintage goodies featured in yesterday's post.  This month's FREE pendant pattern is coming along nicely and will be ready for posting soon.  Think I'll fix myself a nice cup of hot cocoa, head back to the Atelier & get busy tatting.  Have a wonderful day & until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!
 
 
 
 


3 comments: