Friday, February 15, 2013

Romantique Motif No. 3 Event Winner

Romantique
Good morning, dear readers!
I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day- we did.
 
And now, here is the big announcement...
The winner of the Piney Woods Romantique No. 3 Event is:
 
tatlyn
 
who wrote:
"Rachel, I love seeing your beautiful designs. They are inspiring. Thank you for sharing so many of your patterns with us. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!"
 
Please be so kind as to click the "contact me" button to the right of the blog with your pertinent info, tatlyn, and I'll get your goody in the mail ASAP.  I'll be making sure to go to the actual post office for all of my future mailings as the local mailing outlet has "lost" a number of my packages. 
 
Many thanks to those who commented.  I appreciate all of your kind words!!!  You keep me motivated and going more than you know.
 
What are you tatting at the moment?  Any special projects on your needles/shuttles?  I am working on a potential FREE earring pattern to go with the Romantique theme and am looking at a beautiful antique cameo that is begging for pearls and tatting.
 
Well, I had better get this posted and get on with my tatting for the day.  May you have a creative weekend doing whatever makes your soul sing.  Until next week~
Happy Tatting!


1 comment: