Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Trinity Motif, Option One

Celtic Faire
Good morning, dear readers!
There is trouble in the Piney Woods!!!  Something got in our chicken coop and made off with one of our good laying hens.  Jim and I have been repairing the coop and checking the other hens for injuries.  I think it was probably a racoon.  We will remain vigilant over the next few nights to make sure there is no repeat.
 
Well, after the chicken coop repair delay, here is option one for the Trinity motif from yesterday-
 
 
This will make a great earring set!  What do you think?  I have another Trinity motif tatted up and will experiment with other counts today.  What shall I aim for- a pendant, a brooch or a larger earring?
 
Rosie Fey is whining at the door so I'd better take her out before we have an accident.  Plus she hasn't had a good romp in the woods yet due to our earlier chicken drama.  Have a great day & until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty. I like them. I like the idea of another pendant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pattern, I like option one. beautiful colour
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice motif!! :) The colors go well with those flowers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy seeing the various ways you utilize interlocking rings, especially since I finally learned how to tat them with a shuttle, after watching Karen Cabrera's video, but it took a LOT of practice! And I still have to hone my beading skills!

    I'm also enjoying reading about your new puppy. We don't have any pets, but I admire those who rescue animals. I'm sure little Rosie will enjoy the Piney Woods! Also sad to hear about your poor hen. I didn't realize that raccoons would attack a chicken!

    ReplyDelete