Thursday, April 25, 2013

More Silk Thread

Pearls & Lace
Good afternoon, dear readers!
The other silk threads arrived this morning and I have been playing with them.  There are several different sizes and I must say that so far, I am impressed.  They do not want to twist up whilst tatting and do not slip too bad when forming stitches.  Here are some images of my new play pretties:
 
 
I LOVE this turquoise silk!
 
 
This pink is nice, too.
 
 
Ecru and grey are always good basic colors to have on hand.
 
 
And here are some other samples in various sizes I've not yet gotten around to trying.
 
Playing with new threads is one of my favorite things to do.  Guess I'll be occupied this evening while watching Swamp People!
 
Jim will be home soon and I haven't even thought about supper yet.  I think it's time for me to mosey on into the kitchen and see what I can whip up so I can return to my thread playing.  Have a great day & until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL thread..love those colors...what kind of thread are they???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful thread, I look forward to seeing new designs with them.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete