Tuesday, April 30, 2013

One of Those Days

Pearls & Lace
Good afternoon, dear readers.
Yesterday, it was the stress and headache of home repairs and today is the dreaded recovery.  My tatting mojo has taken a vacation!  Each time I picked up my needle & thread things just did not work out.  I simply did some mindless foundation tatting to get through the day since designing was not in the cards.
 
Still, I hope to have something really neat to unveil later this week!  I'm working on a special project that is almost to the point where I can share.  There are just a couple more rounds to go before it's ready.
 
Jim will be home soon and I am looking forward to a quiet evening with my husband.  I plan to have something to tease you with on tomorrow's post!  Have a great day & until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!


No comments:

Post a Comment