Friday, April 26, 2013

Working Working

Pearls & Lace
Good afternoon, dear readers!
I have been busy working on a couple of design ideas today.  Rosie Fey has done her part by snoozing either in my lap or at my feet.  I do not have anything I am ready to show you yet, but am making progress.
 
We plan to have a quiet weekend at home.  Jim will be carving in his shop and I plan to tat away on several projects.  I also plan to take some images of a few recently finished pieces for your viewling pleasure next week.  We are supposed to have a chance of rain, but hey, this is Louisiana- you never know what the weather is going to do.  Let's hope I have nice enough weather for a photography session.
 
The timer just went off in the kitchen, so I had better go put together the chicken enchiladas for this evening's supper and put the pinto beans in the food processor.  I like my refried beans to be smooth!  The salsa is freshly made and so is the queso.  I'm getting hungry describing it all!
 
May you have a wonderful weekend full of creativity.  Until next week~
Happy Tatting!


No comments:

Post a Comment