Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Road to Recovery

Shabby Vintage
Good afternoon, dear readers!
Rosie Fey is doing better today.  We had a rather rough night as she was restless and very clingy.  I finally got some water and kibble into her and she seems to be bouncing back.  When she is not napping, she is already trying to initiate play.  I'll take that as a very good sign.  I have spent most of the day in my recliner holding Rosie.
 
 
If you look closely, you can see the lovely blue I'm painting the Atelier.  I've only got two walls done and am just starting on the others.
 
This afternoon and evening I will be organizing a couple of shabby vintage projects to feature on the blog.  If Rosie co-operates, I'll have something pretty to share tomorrow.
 
Well, I had better go.  Rosie is stirring and probably needs to go outside.  Have a wonderful day & until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!
 


3 comments:

  1. Pets recovery from surgeries better than we do!!! After our dog had her knee operated on she tried walking out of the door of the vets. The doctor said that the difference is that they do not feel sorry for themselves like we do....I thought that was an interesting statement! Glad to hear that Rosie is doing better. Tell her Hanna (the beagle) says hi!!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she's a lot better today, it's amazing how pets recover, they can be half dead going into the vets, one injection and a couple of tablets and they are bouncing around.
    I wish they could do that for us, vets are brilliant people, perhaps our GPs should have vet training.
    Have a good day
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. All that good Mom love did the trick! :)

    ReplyDelete