Tuesday, June 25, 2013

New MOP Findings

Shabby Vintage Bridal
Good morning, dear readers!
 
Whilst Jim and I were driving around this past weekend, we happened up on a little bead shop.  Here are some of the goodies I found:
 
 
These MOP discs have four holes spaced around them and are perfect for adding tatting to.
 
 
Then I found these MOP donuts with a hole on each side.  These are the natural colored ones.
 
 
And these are the peachy colored ones.
 
These will all work great for the upcoming collection I'm in the process of designing!  Every now and then, I really luck up on wonderful finds.  Our weekend jaunt was a goody jackpot.  Wait until you see the gorgeous vintage finds I plan to feature on tomorrow's post! 
 
Rosie Fey is spinning at the door.  I'd better take care of her so I can get back to the Atelier for more goody cleaning and earring designing.  May you have a marvelous day full of creativity.  Until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Lovely disc's I am interested in what you are going to do with them
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete