Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Shabby Vintage Bridal Finds

Shabby Vintage Bridal
Good morning, dear readers!
 
I found some wonderful goodies at a local accessories boutique that are perfect for some Shabby Vintage Bridal projects!!!  The first one is this cute rhinestone barrette.  It has multiple anchoring points and as the stones have an aurora borealis finish, any color may be used to enhance this beauty.  I purchased 2!
 
 
The other goodies I found are 2 gorgeous rhinestone headbands.  They have stretchy elastic bands that are attached to the ends and both can very easily be enhanced with tatting.  A bridal veil could also be attached.
 
 
I have placed another Valdani thread order and as soon as I get it in, I'll start on these headbands. 
 
Okay, my darling readers, I need your opinion:  shall I do a special Shabby Vintage Bridal give away event later this month?  I am considering what would be an appropriate goody for this one.  What do you think?  A pair of earrings, a pendant, a rhinestone barrette, a brooch, a fascinator???  Any suggestions?  Let me know your thoughts.
 
Our garden has been very productive this year.  I have an abundance of snap beans that I'm putting up.  I'm Frenching the beans this morning and canning them this afternoon.  I hope to get back to the Mother-of-Pearl brooch this afternoon late.  Perhaps I'll have the next step ready to share with you tomorrow.  Until then, have a great day &
Happy Tatting!
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Perhaps a pendent with something old, something new and something blue. 3 out of 4 isn`t bad!!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a barrette would be lovely and you already bought 2 of them.

    ReplyDelete