Thursday, July 18, 2013

Back to Work

Olde West Inspiration
Good morning, dear readers!
Sometimes a girl just needs to play in the woods with her Jeep & pup.  At least, it seems to have done the trick for me.  I awoke very early this morning and have been tatting away.  Made some progress on the prototypes and have another project in the queue.  These are the materials to what I'm going to be working with next:
 
 
I'll be creating another OOAK piece using an antique pierced MOP button, a carved brown cow-lip shell button and Valdani Pearl Cotton (size 8) in colors O538 & O196.  Of course, Swarovskis and pearls will also be used.
 
Rosie Fey is ready for a bit of a romp.  Think I'll play with her before getting back to work in the Atelier.  May you have a wonderful day full of creativity.  Until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!
 
 


2 comments: