Friday, July 5, 2013

Relaxation

Olde West Inspiration
Good evening, dear readers!
 
Well, I thought I was going to curl up on my new furniture and watch Lonesome Dove movies all holiday weekend, but Jim had other ideas.  After Jocie went on an adventure with Granny & Pappy today, Jim packed me into the Jeep and took me off-roading.  We came home and he surprised me by grilling steaks and veggies.  Wonder what he is up to, hmmm...
 
This evening we had planned to go see the Lone Ranger, but I have asked to stay home and watch a movie while I tat.  I'm leaving the selection of the movie up to Jim, but still plan to watch more Lonesome Dove this weekend! 
 
Guess I had better go get my bath, grab a glass of sangria and a handful on dark chocolate & get settled in for an evening of tatting and relaxation.  May you have a wonderful weekend!  Until Monday~
Happy Tatting!


No comments:

Post a Comment