Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Seed Beads Galore

Renovations
Good morning, dear readers!
I made it through taking the thread inventory.  That was a serious job!!!  You have no idea what a thread junkie I am- but I am most discerning when it comes to thread quality.  It has to be just right for my tatting or it gets tossed or gifted to someone who likes that particular thread.
 
Today I plan to tackle the massive stash of seed beads I've acquired over the years.  I have a dear friend who loves to bead, so my culled seed beads already have a new home.  Still, it is a daunting task.  I hope that after cleaning out the seed bead stash I'll have more room for Swarovskis and cultured pearls.
 
Rosie Fey is ready for our run in the Piney Woods.  Guess I'd better take care of her, then get busy in the Atelier closet and shanty bead chest.  Have a great day & until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!


1 comment:

  1. Still working on the Plain Jane Project, but not sure how long to make the sides. Hope you will show us some more of the project, what the end result should look like. Thanks for your inspirational blog.

    ReplyDelete